2008年1月8日 星期二

Tears of a Woman


*
A little boy asks his mother:
« Why do you cry ? »
« Because I am a woman »

she answers.

« I don’t understand » he says.
His mother hugs him and says :
« and you never will»

Later the little boy asked his father :
« Why does mommy cry » ?
« All women cry for no reason »,
is all that his father could answer him.

When he became an adult he asked God :
« God, why do women cry so easily? »

And God Answered :

« When I created woman, she needed to be special.
I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world…
And soft enough to be comfortable ».

« I gave her the strength to give life,
The kind that accepts the rejection that often comes from children. »

« I gave her the strength to allow her to go on when everybody else give up.
The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue. »

« I gave her the sensitivity to love her children unconditionally,
Even when they have hurt her deeply. »

« I gave her the strength to endure her husband in his faults
And to stay at his side without weakening»

« And finally, I gave her tears to shed whenever she needs them to be shed. »

« You see my son,
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair.
The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes.
It is the door to her heart ;
the door where Love resides.
And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by. »


.

沒有留言: