2005年8月31日 星期三

Want to try someone sweet and spicy?

Dear Dom,

Actually, I am wondering why a man who already has a very good gfd is still playing around on internet. Although, they usually announce that they have no intention to fall in love with anyone else. I believe that one day they will have some spicy ( or bitter?) things for them for sure.

I agree with you, we do not only concern about what others think of us. Our standard would never be changed by others. As we all know that it doesn't matter what people told us. As long as we grow up, parents, teachers, even policemen, they all try to make us to obey the rulers. But somehow, if you don't have enough self esteem, no one can make you obey anything. You would always be youself only. Even you hurt someone or someone hurts you, nothing would be changed.

Anyway, we have to learn through our lives. I took my lesson before your kindness comments. Besides, this is the first time I read DaLai's words in English. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Meg

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Nancy,

ha! I think we are so match in many ways, I used to be a sharp person for sure. don't worry!

Meg