2005年8月18日 星期四

A letter from a friend who I have never met yet.

Hi ,

Nice to meet you, then. As you understand, I have a very good gfd and we love each other. I don't know whether we can be together, but I don't want and have no intention to have any other choice besides her. I only want her to be my last choice in my life. I like to make friends (male/female) and share with my belief, etc.

As you mentioned, there's a lot of wired, even psycho in internet. Girls had to learn to protect herself first. Cause I think quite a lot of guys have no shame today and only do whatever they want to do (BUT NOT whatever they need to do with consideration of the public). Sometimes we really need some luck to meet a right person in life.

Might God's blessing be with you.

Good to know you here and all the best!

Stephen

5 則留言:

Taux 提到...

The Dalai Lama says:

"Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard- call it conscience- not just according to society's knowledge and judgment of your deeds."

Thinking about the public isn't enough, neither is protecting oneself. What you say and what you do creates your surroundings, and your future. It starts from yourself.

Taux 提到...

Certainly, you should refrain from what may hurt the ones around you, and from what may create an "overeasy" way to hurt you- otherwise you tempt them to be the bad guy...

Unknown 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
Megli 提到...

Dear Dom,
I have no idea where those advertisements were from. The big trouble is I don't know how to delete them either. Is there someone can help me?

Megli 提到...

Hahaha~~~anyway, I am so smart, I have done that by myself.