2005年8月15日 星期一

For those kids I taught before.

You must had seen my last post-- I am Me. Yes, that was for my kids. I wish they like it.

I really prepared a long time to meet my kids. They are 11 kids that I taught last semester at REN AI Junior High. They are not the whole class. Last semester, we divided a class into three groups. So each group has their own teacher to help them closely. I think we have a good time with that class. I enjoyed teaching them indeed. But I was so suprised that they want to have lunch with me. I really appreciated this. I remember when I was young, I would never want to have lunch with any teachers. That is why I hope I can teach them more in another way.

You might laught at me. As a volunteer teacher why I do not take it easy. I asked myself too. Recently, I had a lot of arguments with my close friends. Why cannot I take everything easier? I don't know. Maybe I just don't want to. I am a serious person. I wish everything is treated with respect. Anyway, that is what I think and I do. It doesn't matter what people think of me.

沒有留言: