2007年9月28日 星期五

T. G. I. Tonight

Tonight, I went to T. G. I. Friday that is a new opened restaurant here with my friends. I arrived there late. But I found a young boy was looking at me. He is the bartender there. I gave him a smile, but he blushed. After all, he smiled and asked “ Um…have we met before? Are you a teacher? You look like one of my junior high teachers.” I was very surprised. My friend’s little girl who is only 8 years old was so excited. She cried out ”Yes, she is a teacher! She is a teacher!”

I was kind of embarrassed. Because I’ve never thought that my students would be old enough to be a bartender. However he was so curious what subject I taught at that school. He just couldn't remember. In fact, he is university student now. The first year I taught was in 2001.Therefore, It wouldn’t be possible that I taught him. Somehow we were both excited to meet again like this. He treat us a special appetile. We were so happy and had a good time. I thank him for the special gift of Teacher’s Day tomorrow. This is the most surprising Teacher's Day gift I have ever had. T. G. I. Tonight.

沒有留言: